Saturday 20 August 2016

Dust blowing session... Lets get this blog started up again.

Well it has been over a year since I posted online, had a crazy past year both work and personally so thought that I would blow of the dust and start back again.

So what do I want to blog about? If you have looked at my previous blogs I have written some articles around the offensive side of security.  This next set of posts are all going to be around the defensive side and going to cover a subset of security around log analysis and configuration.  What I would like to do is use this as a documentation portal for both myself and to hopefully help someone else along on their security journey.

So who is this aimed at? Well anyone in an infosec background, or even a sysadmin who is responsible for setting up logging in their environment.  I must put a pre-warning in that I am an enterprise Windows Baby. Spending a majority of my time in the Windows space and not much work experience in Linux.  So if you feel that the Linux side is a bit light on and you are looking for a particular type of blog, hit me up as I love learning something new and will be glad to do the hard work of learning for you, my reader, to reap the benefits :).  Well here goes hopefully a lot haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment